The Home Depot 920 Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, CA 95123 SP com

Good selection of shelf's for shoes and clothes.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

Feeling that the situation was not improving, I asked for the store manager. Doug responded that the store manager, Chris Morrison, was not available, and hung up on me. I then get a call from the store manager whom is out of town at the time, we will call him Johnny, He wants to hear the story since his corporate office has emailed him about my complaint. He listens and then asks if the manufacture said they were going to give me new windows.

RealEstimate℠

I can only hope whatever supply store you shop at gives you a better experience. With the kind of business practices, & management you deserve. Home Depot was under CONTRACT to deliver the right window the first time. The fact that they made the mistake & gave him the wrong window, is not theft on his part, but an error on theirs. I like this store because they are in a good shopping center and they are really nice employees too. Great customer service here and when I needed to return something they did it fast and took good care of me.

How much easier would it have been for HD to simply state they made an error and delivered the wrong window? And they missed an appointment but they were in the process of fixing the problem. I hope this man got his right window, & the damaged window was picked up by HD. This kind of business practice should not be allowed period.

Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, CA 95124

I also like the very friendly customer service, they make customers feel appreciated. Before Doug got on the phone, I was still willing to make another appointment for Home Depot to come and pick up the wrong window, if they gave me the written assurance. I thought that Anthony was just an employee who did not know how to speak to a customer, and talking to a manager would be much better. I became worried that, out of spite, they would purposely delay or make the fulfillment of my order difficult.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor™, a product of First Street Foundation®. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. I like this really big store, and the selection they have on carpets, and rugs are big, lots of household supply. About time we got one way down here The only hardware store I go to now. Large range of tiles, slabs, and glass to choose from.

Blossom Hill Rd Spc 116, San Jose, CA 95123

Scott said that the window I ordered had been broken in the store's warehouse and a replacement order had been placed. The estimated time of arrival on the new order was December 10, 2007. In the mean time, Scott added, Home Depot wanted the wrong window back.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

Gogue faces 10 felony counts, including aggravated arson, arson of an inhabited structure or property, and grand theft, plus three petty theft misdemeanors, charging documents show. This is the kind of poor business that goes on when a manager doesn't file the right paper work, and the department has no idea what the hell is going on. I'm terribly sorry to hear of your experience even though it was so long ago.

Please note times may vary due to seasonal opening hours and extended store trading times. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, MLSListings Inc. We are not affiliated with any business listed herein.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

If I were a manager at a Warehouse store, and I could be since I'm over qualified to work at one of these places, but it's probably the only job I could get right now if I looked for work. I would make damn sure that this kind of business practice did not happen. After Home Depot missed the appointment to pick up the wrong window and wasted your time, they should have given you the correct window for free.

Nice customer service here, great store manager, I needed to return something, and it was quick, I also they got good selection of tools. I like this store because they are really close to an houses and apartments too I like the fast and friendly customer service too. So we went and sat down with one of their ‘Window Experts’, let’s call him Joshua.

Steve added that he had already 'bent over backward' to accommodate me by agreeing to come at a time of my choice to pick up the wrong window and to deliver free of charge the right window when it became available. I told him that none of that was a favor to me. Home Depot is already required under the contract to make the conforming delivery to my house at no additional cost. As for the non-conforming goods in my possession, I have no obligation to spend my own time for a separate scheduled pick-up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The House That Built Me': The Story Behind the Miranda Lambert Classic

Southampton cruise ship transfers from London all compared

Rhythm and Repetition in Art Explained: The Principles of Design & Pattern Repetition Variation