165 Blossom Hill Rd Spc 116, San Jose, CA 95123

The loss of the entire building is “tens of millions of dollars more,” Rosen noted during the news conference. “The flames quickly enveloped and destroyed the entire 98,827 square foot store causing an estimated $17 million in inventory loss,” the release said. Dyllin Jaycruz Gogue, 27, is accused of lighting a fire as he was allegedly trying to steal tools on April 9, according to a news release from the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office. There is no reason though, for you to inconvenince another customer by holding their window. There isnt any explanation that you can offer that would allow you to do that.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

I no longer have time for two separate appointments. I hereby again reject the non-conforming delivery and ask that Home Depot promptly make the conforming delivery under the contract. At that time, Home Depot can also take back the non-conforming goods. The next day, Monday, November 26, 2007, someone named Scott called me and said that they had given me a wrong window and that they needed that window back. It turned out that the wrong window, which appeared similar to what I ordered, did not have the exact dimensions as stated in my order.

Home Depot Company complaints 2049

Steve added that he had already 'bent over backward' to accommodate me by agreeing to come at a time of my choice to pick up the wrong window and to deliver free of charge the right window when it became available. I told him that none of that was a favor to me. Home Depot is already required under the contract to make the conforming delivery to my house at no additional cost. As for the non-conforming goods in my possession, I have no obligation to spend my own time for a separate scheduled pick-up.

Excellent customer service, helped me through the entire way of redecorating my home. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Services/ProductsTools, appliances, outdoor furniture, building materials, décor, plumbing, electrical, paint, lighting, fans, area rugs, flooring, storage, installation services.

home depot accuses me of theft

Smoke rises from an extinguished fire at the Home Depot off Blossom Hill Road in San Jose, Calif., on Sunday, April 10, 2022. Gogue was arrested Friday, the release from prosecutors said. A view shows smoke rises out of a Home Depot building after a massive fire in San Jose, California, on April 9. The man accused of setting a massive fire that destroyed a Home Depot in San Jose, California, earlier this month is facing multiple charges, including arson, according to prosecutors. Dyllin Jaycruz Gogue is accused of intentionally setting a fire that destroyed a Home Depot during business hours, causing millions of dollars in damage, prosecutors said.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

Almost a week later, on Monday, December 3, 2007, a person named Anthony called and sternly warned that I was holding someone else' window and demanded that I give it back. Anthony responded that the driver would only give me his business card. I said that I did not need a business card and repeated my request. He said that it would not be possible to give me the written assurance because the note about free delivery was only an 'internal' note. I said that I did not understand and asked why they could not simply use a pen and handwrite the assurance on a piece of paper. Anthony ignored what I said and started rising his voice, repeatedly demanding that I scheduled a time when they could come to pick up the wrong window.

Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, CA 95123

I also like the very friendly customer service, they make customers feel appreciated. Before Doug got on the phone, I was still willing to make another appointment for Home Depot to come and pick up the wrong window, if they gave me the written assurance. I thought that Anthony was just an employee who did not know how to speak to a customer, and talking to a manager would be much better. I became worried that, out of spite, they would purposely delay or make the fulfillment of my order difficult.

This is a story of how the failure to listen costs a business its customer's trust. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer’s satisfaction. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Nice store with lots of good stuff for your closet and storage too.

Please note times may vary due to seasonal opening hours and extended store trading times. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, MLSListings Inc. We are not affiliated with any business listed herein.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

So when we were done Joshua had us look over the dimensions and sign that these were proper and copasetic. We were told that it would take 4 to 6 weeks and they would be delivered to our home. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page.

Scott said that the window I ordered had been broken in the store's warehouse and a replacement order had been placed. The estimated time of arrival on the new order was December 10, 2007. In the mean time, Scott added, Home Depot wanted the wrong window back.

I decided that the best way to protect myself was to ask that the right window be delivered at the time the wrong window was to be picked up. The next day, Tuesday, November 27, 2007, I took a day off from work and stayed home to wait for the Home Depot truck. That evening, I called Home Depot to inquire about the reason why they missed the appointment. A few hours later, concerned about the status of my request, I called and spoke to a person named Doug. He agreed that the right window would be delivered to me free of charge. He and I then made an appointment for a Home Depot employee to come to my house the next day between 2 p.m.

Nearby Neighborhoods in San Jose, CA

Gogue faces 10 felony counts, including aggravated arson, arson of an inhabited structure or property, and grand theft, plus three petty theft misdemeanors, charging documents show. This is the kind of poor business that goes on when a manager doesn't file the right paper work, and the department has no idea what the hell is going on. I'm terribly sorry to hear of your experience even though it was so long ago.

home depot san jose ca blossom hill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'The House That Built Me': The Story Behind the Miranda Lambert Classic

Southampton cruise ship transfers from London all compared

Rhythm and Repetition in Art Explained: The Principles of Design & Pattern Repetition Variation